Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Morning (Rode Bike, Got Gas, Blah, Blah, Blah)

So I did lots of things over the weekend that normally I find notable enough to post here on the least-viewed blog on the Internet, but this morning I don't feel like it's important enough to share.

Truly, there was nothing notable or different about my last tank of gas than the hundreds that came before, and the only thing notable about my bike rides was that one of them took me past a number of crappy hand-made street signs that annoy me to no end.

So the weekend ended, and the new week begins, and I get to start it all over again. Like it never even stopped.

Wake up, eat food, go to work, shuffle papers, ride bike if you're lucky, go home, shower up, eat food, attend/take kids to whatever the evening activity is, sit for a bit, go to bed, start over again.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

But today I guess it's a little different. One of my meetings is offsite so my boss will drive us there.

So lunch will be late.

Is this a case of the Mondays?

2 comments:

  1. Do I want to know what handmade street signs are? This must be a strange East Coast thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's a Southern Thing. We in NY have very nice professionally fabricated street signs. The best money can buy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger