Friday, December 3, 2010

Tank 260 - 3 December 2K10

Just now I refueled at the gas station at the BJ's in Woodbridge.
Unleaded cost, oh crap, I believe I accidentally put in premium unleaded
for $2.999 a gallon! No, wait, I just put the wrong number in the
"cost" space. It was plain old Unleaded at $2.749 a gallon. Good
thing, because the local Exxon had unleaded for $2.999 a gallon, so I
got a "good deal" on the gas.

So I put in 11.037 gallons after going 416.2 miles, making for a fuel
economy of 37.71 mog for the tank. This is about the same as my last 5
tank average of 37.64 mpg.

There's a chance that if I drive really smoothly and do a lot of
drafting behind large trucks, I'll be able to increase my mileage for
the year to match what I got last year. Well, no, I don't think that'll
happen. I'd have to have like ten tanks with 42 mpg each. No way I'll
use ten tanks in the next 4 weeks.

Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger