Thursday, September 22, 2011

Delta Touch Faucet Is Still Terrible!

So this morning I woke up as I usually do, drank my tall insulated travel mug of coffee, ate my bowl full of Apple Jacks with milk, and tool the dishes to the kitchen sink for a quick rinse.

Only I couldn't rinse the dishes BECAUSE THE BATTERIES FOR MY FAUCET WERE DEAD!

So I left it all in the bottom of the sink. Hopefully the cereal bowl's film of Apple Jack-sweetened milk won't attract too many flying insects.

I think we're out of "C" batteries, too.

Please, people, don't buy this sort of faucet. It's just horrible!

2 comments:

  1. Rechargeable batteries maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the principle of needing a battery-powered faucet that I am morally opposed to. One shouldn't have to change batteries on a faucet. For centuries it all worked fine with levers and valves and good old fashioned elbow grease, and now it's battery powered?

    That's just not right!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger