Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tank 271 - 16 March 2K11

So I refueled yesterday afternoon on my way home, stopping by the legendary Wawa on Route 3 - the one by exit 130B, not the one by exit 130A. Managed to go 435.7 miles and filled up with 11.334 gallons. This made for a mileage number of 38.44 miles per gallon, best since last October.

I stopped at this Wawa the day before to take advantage of the FREE AIR for my tires. The rear tires were low-like 20 psi- and I pumped them back up to 40.

Yes, a bike pump "could work," but my cheap car's tire valve stems are wicked short and I can't attach the tire pump to them! However, I have used the bike pump on the minivan, with its luxurious long valve stems...

I have spent $317.67 on 9 tanks of gas this year. Last year, I had spent $237.04 on 8 tanks of gas. It was fewer tanks because of all the days off I got from "blizzard mania '10." People are starting to freak out about gas prices. I am happy for this because these whining crybabies are finally starting to drive more steadily and this lets me get home faster.

I hope these whining gas-hog crybabies also realize that they can get home faster when they drive slower and more steady as well. Probably they won't because they're selfish and too busy talking on their cell phones and texting while they drive home.

And although Google forbids me from asking you to ple@se cl1ck on my spons0red ads, those of you who make a point to do so I offer my heartfelt thanks.

1 comment:

  1. So when're they making I-95 a toll road?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger