Monday, February 28, 2011

Tank 269 - 28 February 2K11

Refueled just now at the lovely and busy Woodbridge BJ's Wholesale Club. After going 435.8 miles, I put in 11.463 gallons of unleaded gasoline, making for a fuel economy of 38.02 miles per gallon for this tank.

Most exciting is that my gas was priced at $3.189 per gallon. While lower than in most areas of the country, I am encouraged that it's gone up more than 20 cents per gallon in the last 11 days.

Yes, I hope gas prices continue to increase. Last time gas was "unnaturally costly," I noticed that many people left their SUVs at home and drove smaller cars to and from work, and also drove more sanely. It will help us all out to get better mileage and quicker trips home!

To me, $5.009 a gallon can't get here fast enough!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger