Friday, October 1, 2010

Tank 253 - 20 September 2K10

Yesterday took about 90 minutes to get to work in the rain from what was
known as Tropical Storm Nicole. I suspect it was spelled "Nikkole" so
as to not offend as many actual people named "Nicole." However, I
didn't ever see the name printed, so I can't say for sure how it was
spelled.

Irregardless, I refueled at a Wawa in Woodbridge with 11.555 gallons
after going 426.6 miles. My mileage was a mere 36.92 miles per gallon.

Screw Bernoulli. The FREE AIR AT WAWA is easier to use than my bike
pump. Although I admit the bike pump in my garage is usually closer to
the car than the air pump at Wawa.

I will pass 99,000 miles on this tank and will likely roll past 100,000
miles before Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. The FASTRAC free air pump is usually broken in our little town. If you ever have the same problem, bike pump works fine.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger